SaaS. eCommerce. Machine learning. Interested?
Upseller is Scandinavia´s leading online Sales SaaS company helping eCommerce webshops to boost their sales with AI. UPSY Shopping Helper is Upseller’s new innovative SaaS solution for eCommerce stores that helps to boost sales and conversion rates like no other existing solution. Powered by machine learning and big data, Upsy AI recommends up-sell, cross-sell and product information personalised to each visitor.
Since its launch a few months ago, UPSY is currently live in plenty of stores and we are now getting ready for accelerated growth and market expansion. To be successful in this next stage we need You, an extraordinary web developer.
Upseller is in the need of a seasoned frontend developer capable of building functional and readable code. As an essential part of our Upsy product team, you will be actively taking part in every step of building new features and ideate new product updates. You will actively collaborate with other developers in the team in building React based web app/s and different CMS plugins for Upsy. Ideally you would also take ownership of technical onboarding, integration of Upsy for our new and existing customers.
What we expect?
- You have maintained scalable SASS architecture.
- You know what Webpack is and how to optimise code for production.
- You have experience with PHP or are willing to learn quick.
- You have a keen eye for UI/UX and strive for end-user satisfaction.
- You have serious hustle boiling inside you.
- You can readily learn new technologies as you go and agree that technologies are tools, not an ideology.
- You agree that in work, one should be optimizing for progress versus aiming for perfection.
- You don’t shy away from multitasking and prioritise well.
What we appreciate?
- Preferable experience with Node.js, Docker.
- Knowledge of eCommerce CMS platforms.
- Prior experience with AWS/Microsoft Azure or willing to learn quick.
- You can sketch prototypes using Figma or some other tool.
- Have a keen eye for quality end user experience.
- You know how and when to say NO and suggest alternatives.
What can we give in exchange?
- Lucrative and Competitive market salary.
- Phone and laptop of your choosing.
- Great perks and benefits.
- Opportunity to be building a solution that will shake up the global eCommerce SaaS industry.
- An opportunity to learn and grow with one of Finland’s leading AI SaaS product.
- Freedom to own and shape Upsy towards best UX.
- Delicious office coffee(of course remote days don’t help the cause).
- Opportunity to shape a single product long term (no need to jump from project to project).
1. Intro chat with Faisal (30 minutes)
You’ll first casually chat with Faisal and won’t need to prep anything in advance. You could opt for a remote meet or perhaps at/near our office at Vallila for coffee. This will be a good opportunity for you to share who you are and where you aim to go.
If we feel the hype and you get excited by the sound of our vision then it’ll make all the sense in the world to progress to next round.
2. Tech chat with team (75 minutes)
The purpose is to give you a thorough overview of our product – tech stack, development process and roadmap. You’ll get to share your views and where you could have most impact. Would also give you an idea if and where you’ll need to brush your skills up.
3. Chat with Juha Sulkakoski & Faisal Amin (30 minutes)
Finally you chat with Juha and Faisal(yes, again…since you’ll be closely working with his team). The purpose is to see how well we gel together and to get you a feel of what working with us would be like.
How to apply
Reach out to Faisal Amin via email( email@example.com ), Linkedin with:
- Short intro why you think Upseller would be a great next step in your journey
- Your CV
- Link to your Linkedin profile(optional)
- Link to your Github page(optional)
If you have any questions, just send Faisal a text or Whatsapp @ +358442442406
Looking forward to hearing from you champ!